! Are the Vaccines Affecting Our Spirituality? There May be More to it Than We Think

Hot thread, i.e. recommended or popular.

Carmel

Verified
Catholic

Thank you for posting .This is very serious we must let more people know and pray their eyes will be opened before it is too late.

Prof. Scott

Catholic

"Thank you ..."
Knowing that Satan tries not only to ruin our earthly life's blessings but both our earthly life's blessings and our eternal life. May we remain mindful and vigilant, especially now when our very life is under an insidious systematic attack, and take all and every available measure to protect our PHYSICAL, MENTAL, and SPIRITUAL well-being with the utmost diligence. May this time be the impetus that brings and keeps us closer to God's protection, guidance, and light.

Prof. Scott

Catholic

FEW CONSIDERATIONS FOR WELL-BEING, CLEANLINESS, AND PURITY

(IN THE WORLD DROWNING IN SICKNESS, FILTH, AND IMPURITY)​

PHYSICALMENTALSPIRITUAL
GARBAGE, DIRT, IMPURITIES

Clean and wash your entire home, office, belongings, clothes, etc.

Sell or donate what you don’t need.

Recycle or throw away what can’t be used.

List and write down all the mental burdens you carry. Pick only one and consciously work on getting rid of it. When achieved, replace the negative mental burden with a positive mental attitude. Then, reward yourself for your achievement and work on the next one.Pray to God. Examine your conscience at least once a day (or more) during your regular evening prayers. Secure a permanent spiritual confidant and take part in spiritual exercises, if possible. Study books that awaken and strengthen your spiritual life.
MATERIAL POSSESSIONS

AND MONEY

If you find anything in your possessions, your home, work, or bank account that has been stolen, obtained by illegal means, not rightfully gained, not paid for, or borrowed, return it to the rightful owner or make arrangements to repay. If you don’t know whom the items belong to or whom to repay, engage in acts of mercy.

Severe your mental attachments to material possessions. Designate 1-2 days (or half a day) each week when you disconnect from TV, phone, computer, and internet, and devote this time to working in an outdoor garden, walking or exercising in nature, and reading good books (hard-copy).

Designate 1-2 days (or half a day) each week when you avoid eating and drinking (if your health permits), and other pleasures. Devote this time to complete silence, solitude, manual or creative work, meditation, and prayer.

EMBELLISHMENTS

Embellish your living spaces only with things that are absolutely necessary for your life and work, and your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.

When anger, stress, depression, or other crisis arises, pause, take seven deep breaths, and acknowledge their existence. These states are temporary and passing. Sometimes, doing nothing is also valid action for the time being.

Sanctify your living spaces, your body, and your soul, and make them holy, so God can enter and dwell therein.

RELATIONSHIPS

Take care of your physical health.

Share your earthly blessings with others.

You will become like the people with whom you associate. Take care in choosing your spouse and families, friends, coworkers, neighbors, communities, and countrymen.

Cling to and never separate from God, always and under all circumstances!

Fr. MacDonald

Verified
Catholic
Priest

I am skeptical of this video. Most likely these are not Catholic priests. It is true that lethargy and poor physical or mental health may make prayer difficult, although some saints have been very unhealthy and were still able to pray very well. But the idea that an injection enables Satan to possess one is difficult to believe.

Zantac

Catholic

I am skeptical of this video. Most likely these are not Catholic priests. It is true that lethargy and poor physical or mental health may make prayer difficult, although some saints have been very unhealthy and were still able to pray very well. But the idea that an injection enables Satan to possess one is difficult to believe.
It is good to have a healthy skepticism Father, we cannot as Catholics believe everything we see on the internet especially when other religions testify to it. But there is such a thing as remorse of conscience and obviously this priest had experienced this to a high degree. What triggered it off is the question? But it usually comes after you realize you have done something wrong. Whether they did invoke satan during the manufacturer of this concoction is questionable but again not such a wild idea in itself. Myself I would have preferred it if the priest who testified would have been a traditional Catholic but it doesn't make the intention of the manufacture of this concoction any less evil if an Orthodox priest did it.

Just my thoughts Father.

Samuel

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Catholic

A friend told me yesterday that he just recently heard from 2 different people that they felt really bad immediately after taking this jab. Even though this friend is not a Christian, and I assume the people he spoke to weren't either, the words they used were something along the lines of "I felt like my soul was taken away from me."

Prof. Scott

Catholic

There may be several serious moral objections to the covid injection and I will not try to address all of them but for the sake of elucidation, the following one shall suffice:

The covid injection was developed using aborted fetal remains. Without doubts, the origin of the covid injection comes from a grave crime and mortal sin. If an adult person of a sound mind willingly allows himself to be injected, he is a culpable participant in the above-mentioned grave crime and mortal sin. He falls from grace and experiences separation from God (or if already fallen, descend deeper into the dark abyss of sins). The greater separation from God, the closer proximity to Satan's power, and vice versa.

Can a commission of mortal sin(s) and fall from grace have both perceptible subjective and objective manifestations? Likely so. One of the many examples is found in Genesis III:

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

And this may be what the man in the video experienced, namely, the fall from grace and separation from God.

Fr. MacDonald

Verified
Catholic
Priest

It is true that he is not Catholic. An Orthodox priest, whereas a layman might me, cannot be invincibly ignorant of the claims of the Catholic Church. He voluntarily remains outside of the Catholic Church. Unless he converts his destiny is Hell and eternal subjection to the demons.

It is true that he is Orthodox.

He was being obedient to his bishop when he took this vaccination.

""The Archbishop of Athens and All Greece, Ieronymos, sent a strict message to those priests who do not follow the line of the Holy Synod, putting their own positions on it. Ieronymos sent his strict message to defiant priests who urge the faithful against the Covid-19 vaccination or the wearing of masks during the ordination ceremony of the new Bishop of Kastoria. The Archbishop emphasized, among others, that “above all it is obedience to the Church and its Synod, because it guides this boat. And in it you will be obedient.” ""

Therefore, we cannot conclude that he was necessarily personally guilty of mortal sin for getting the jab.

Everyone who commits mortal sin separates themselves from God, but that does not normally permit the devil to possess one. Also, even one in the state of grace can be possessed by the devil. Adam and Eve gained a guilty conscience from their sin. They were not thereby possessed.

Our Lord warned us: Be not afraid of them who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will shew you whom you shall fear: fear ye him, who after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear him. [Luke 12,4-5].

The jab can effect the body but the idea that it can have a direct effect on the spiritual soul is what I find difficult to believe. Certainly there is no such thing as a "God gene".

I do not say that it is untrue. Just that I am skeptical.

Prof. Scott

Catholic

It is true that he is not Catholic. An Orthodox priest, whereas a layman might me, cannot be invincibly ignorant of the claims of the Catholic Church. He voluntarily remains outside of the Catholic Church. Unless he converts his destiny is Hell and eternal subjection to the demons.

It is true that he is Orthodox.

He was being obedient to his bishop when he took this vaccination.

""The Archbishop of Athens and All Greece, Ieronymos, sent a strict message to those priests who do not follow the line of the Holy Synod, putting their own positions on it. Ieronymos sent his strict message to defiant priests who urge the faithful against the Covid-19 vaccination or the wearing of masks during the ordination ceremony of the new Bishop of Kastoria. The Archbishop emphasized, among others, that “above all it is obedience to the Church and its Synod, because it guides this boat. And in it you will be obedient.” ""

Therefore, we cannot conclude that he was necessarily personally guilty of mortal sin for getting the jab.

Everyone who commits mortal sin separates themselves from God, but that does not normally permit the devil to possess one. Also, even one in the state of grace can be possessed by the devil. Adam and Eve gained a guilty conscience from their sin. They were not thereby possessed.

Our Lord warned us: Be not afraid of them who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will shew you whom you shall fear: fear ye him, who after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear him. [Luke 12,4-5].

The jab can effect the body but the idea that it can have a direct effect on the spiritual soul is what I find difficult to believe. Certainly there is no such thing as a "God gene".

I do not say that it is untrue. Just that I am skeptical.

According to the Canon Law, can/can't a priest disobey his bishop if the bishop orders him to sin? Concretely, if a bishop orders priests to get the covid injection, can the priest legally refuse? What are his options? Thank you for your kind answer.

Fr. MacDonald

Verified
Catholic
Priest

Yes, obedience is a virtue that stands in the middle. We can sin by disobedience or excessive obedience. The SSPX published a leaflet explaining this 30 or more years ago. Disobedience is when we do not follow a just and reasonable command of the superior. Children recognize that they are sometimes disobedient. Excessive obedience is when we obey an unjust command. The excuse "just following orders" has not been accepted for many Germans working in prison camps. [Whether they were truly guilty of a crime is not part of this post.]

Excessive obedience is to do something wrong when commanded to do so. Many bishops and priests after the Council were guilty of excessive obedience by accepting all the changes. Did they sin thereby? We don't know.

This priest could have and if he knew the evils of the vaccination should have refused this order. Who knows where that would have led. We have today the "cancelled priests" who are refusing orders to stop saying the traditional Mass. They are losing their homes and positions. But they are correct to continue to say the Mass and disobey these orders even though they are instigated by Rome.

Prof. Scott

Catholic

Yes, obedience is a virtue that stands in the middle. We can sin by disobedience or excessive obedience. The SSPX published a leaflet explaining this 30 or more years ago. Disobedience is when we do not follow a just and reasonable command of the superior. Children recognize that they are sometimes disobedient. Excessive obedience is when we obey an unjust command. The excuse "just following orders" has not been accepted for many Germans working in prison camps. [Whether they were truly guilty of a crime is not part of this post.]

Excessive obedience is to do something wrong when commanded to do so. Many bishops and priests after the Council were guilty of excessive obedience by accepting all the changes. Did they sin thereby? We don't know.

This priest could have and if he knew the evils of the vaccination should have refused this order. Who knows where that would have led. We have today the "cancelled priests" who are refusing orders to stop saying the traditional Mass. They are losing their homes and positions. But they are correct to continue to say the Mass and disobey these orders even though they are instigated by Rome.

Thank you very much for this important clarification.