Dr Tenpenny With Latest Update On Covid Death Jab

Ginny D

Verified
Catholic

she gave the Protestant solution to the problem. Can someone please clearly state for me what the Catholic solution would be. I am talking about how she said we must 'repent'.

Carmel

Verified
Catholic

Our Lady of Fatima asked for us to do penance, pray the rosary and wear the scapular. It is only through Our Lady that this battle can be won. We must encourage others to turn to Our Blessed Mother to help us in this time of tribulation, as a child runs to their mother for safety, so must we turn to our spiritual mother to help us.

Samuel

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Catholic

she says we have to create a new society. how do we do this?

What I admired in her is that she not only recognises and admits that our society is broken, she also sees the fact that we are ruled by satanists. That's more realism and honesty than most Novus Ordo Catholics I know. And she rightly concludes that the solution then is to turn to God for help. I don't think though that we can create a new society, at least not by ourselves. God can, in His time, after He cleans up our mess first. All we can do is ask God to speed up this process of cleaning up and building back better :)

she gave the Protestant solution to the problem. Can someone please clearly state for me what the Catholic solution would be. I am talking about how she said we must 'repent'.

To repent means "to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life." The problem here is that protestants do not have a right understanding of what sin is, and therefore they are unable to turn away from sin. And they believe personal sanctification is something vague and optional, not something we need to work at and certainly not a requirement to obtain God's favour. In other words, protestants do not understand what repentance means, and they do not have the tools to help them with it.

For Catholics, repentance means not just turning away from sin, but also personal sanctification ("Be you therefore perfect, as also your heavenly Father is perfect" — Matthew 5:48) It is therefore not enough for us to avoid direct sin, as that would only make us lukewarm Catholics, we also need to pray much and do much penance, as Our Lady of Fatima told us and as all the Saints have shown us. And we have the right tools for it, the sacraments, sacramentals, indulgences, the communion of Saints, etc..

In short, we must become better Catholics. The less salt of the earth there is, the stronger it must become to keep the world in check.