Forum Incidents

Samuel

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Catholic

On September 14, user @stmichaelssword published some grave accusations against Archbishop Vigano, without being able to back these up with reasonable arguments. Furthermore, on questioning him his rhetoric quickly became uncharitable and aggressive. This is in violation of the rules of this forum:

• 4. You must remain respectful and charitable, at all times and to everyone.
  • 5. You must avoid all sins of the tongue (i.e. slander/calumny and detraction).
  • 6. Your arguments must be reasoned and reasonable, gratuitous claims or opinions will not be tolerated.
This person's failure to be reasonable in the above mentioned thread makes me question how much error he managed to mix in with truth in all his other posts, especially seeing that practically all of his posts are on the same topic. Because I do not have the time, nor the stomach, to sift through them all I decided to remove them instead.

Carmel

Verified
Catholic

Yes it is important to foster charity and prudence for the benefit of others.Thank you for upholding the rules of the forum.

ReginaClareJane

Verified
Catholic

On September 14, user @stmichaelssword published some grave accusations against Archbishop Vigano, without being able to back these up with reasonable arguments. Furthermore, on questioning him his rhetoric quickly became uncharitable and aggressive. This is in violation of the rules of this forum:

• 4. You must remain respectful and charitable, at all times and to everyone.
  • 5. You must avoid all sins of the tongue (i.e. slander/calumny and detraction).
  • 6. Your arguments must be reasoned and reasonable, gratuitous claims or opinions will not be tolerated.
This person's failure to be reasonable in the above mentioned thread makes me question how much error he managed to mix in with truth in all his other posts, especially seeing that practically all of his posts are on the same topic. Because I do not have the time, nor the stomach, to sift through them all I decided to remove them instead.
I appreciate you dealing with this matter so prudently, Samuel. I found his posts to be a great distraction from the generally spiritual direction of this forum.