In The Name Of Zion, Documentary

Samuel

Administrator
Verified
Catholic

Documentary, over 6 hours long, giving us a different picture of geopolitics and world history, from WWI through to today.

Very sobering!

Watch on Bitchute: In The Name Of Zion

Warning: viewer discretion advised.

Samuel

Administrator
Verified
Catholic

Towards the end of this documentary, it is insinuated that when it comes to advocating and justifying genocide, the Torah (Bible) is as guilty as the Talmud. This is incorrect, there is a big difference which the creators of this documentary seem to have missed.

1. In the Torah it is God who commands the Israelites to kill entire nations, in the Talmud it is the Israelites who take it upon themselves to decide who can live (the Jews and useful goyim) and who should die (everyone else). God has the right to give life and to take it away. Man does not have that right. "See ye that I alone am, and there is no other God besides me: I will kill and I will make to live: I will strike, and I will heal, and there is none that can deliver out of my hand." — Deuteronomy 32:39

2. In the Torah the reason that God commands entire nations to be destroyed is because of the sins of these nations (idolatry, child sacrifice, sodomy, etc..) just as God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra for the same reason, and during the time of Noah the whole earth, except for a handful of people, and in a sense just as each human being (except the Blessed Virgin Mary) is under a death sentence because of original sin. "For the wages of sin is death" — Romans 6:23. In the Talmud the Jews advocate killing non-Jews and especially Christians not because of their sins ("even the good goyim are to be killed"), but because they, the Jews, consider these non-Jews as less than animals, to be used and killed at their own whim.

It is also important to note that, just because God uses the Israelites (or today's Zionists and communists!) as the instrument to destroy nations, it does not follow that therefore Israel is righteous and pleasing to God. In Deuteronomy, we see God hammering this point several times:

4. Say not in thy heart, when the Lord thy God shall have destroyed them in thy sight: For my justice hath the Lord brought me in to possess this land, whereas these nations are destroyed for their wickedness. 5. For it is not for thy justices, and the uprightness of thy heart that thou shalt go in to possess their lands: but because they have done wickedly, they are destroyed at thy coming in: and that the Lord might accomplish his word, which he promised by oath to thy fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 6. Know therefore that the Lord thy God giveth thee not this excellent land in possession for thy justices, for thou art a very stiffnecked people. — Deuteronomy 9:4-6

The Israelites had nothing to boast about, on the contrary. They just had (and today's faithless Jews still have) a role to play in God's plan, regardless of whether that role is being the good guy or the bad guy.

Conclusion

In the Torah God commands nations to be destroyed because of their sins, while in the Talmud it is the faithless Jews themselves who advocate killing non-Jews because these God-murderers consider themselves a superior race.

The Torah is inspired by God, the Talmud is inspired by the devil. The Torah is for those who love God, the Talmud is for those who hate God. The two have nothing in common and should not be put on the same level!

PS: If you want to study more of these apparent contradictions in the Bible, you may want to check out this book: The Book of Non-Contradiction, Harmonizing the Scriptures by Phillip Campbell

Ginny D

Verified
Catholic

Thank you for explanation and I have ordered Campbell's book from the library, of course.