Letter from Fr. Demaris to Catholics Who Have Been Deprived of a Priest

Heloisa

Catholic

Thank you so much for publishing this extract, which has come at exactly the right time for me. I had just recently written to an online friend that God always seems to provide an answer for all my queries and concerns, including timely encouragement, just when I need it and often from unexpected places. This is the latest - spot on! Thank you, Mother Irene and Sister Anne Marie for sending me here. God Bless

ReginaClareJane

Catholic

Yes, I agree, this letter could not be more efficacious now in these times of true trial. I have been very fortunate that I have not been deprived of my priests and the Mass as they have steadfastly chosen to stay with their lambs in this crisis. But even so, I see the toll the lack of courage of priests and their bishops has taken on the faithful, and the way the world has so rapidly succumbed to evil. To see what is happening to our dear Carmelites in Ireland, the force of evil that wages itself against them, God help us... to those of us who are not as steadfast, what shall become of us? Thank you so much for posting this.