Sermons of Archbishop Lefebvre

Samuel

Administrator
Verified
Catholic

It has been brought to my attention that someone on CathInfo is looking for the sermons of Archbishop Lefebvre.

If anyone is able to contact this person, please let him/her know that I can help.

Beside the sermons, there is lot more material on and by Archbishop Lefebvre (spiritual conferences, letters, photos, magazine articles, books, ..) which I am happy to share with responsible Catholics.

Marcelus

Catholic

It has been brought to my attention that someone on CathInfo is looking for the sermons of Archbishop Lefebvre.

If anyone is able to contact this person, please let him/her know that I can help.

Beside the sermons, there is lot more material on and by Archbishop Lefebvre (spiritual conferences, letters, photos, magazine articles, books, ..) which I am happy to share with responsible Catholics.

Hello, it is me. Sorry for my bas English.

is it still possible? if so, how to make the transfer? thanks in advance

Samuel

Administrator
Verified
Catholic

Hello, it is me. Sorry for my bas English.

is it still possible? if so, how to make the transfer? thanks in advance

Can you send me a short email explaining your background and reasons for this request. I have to be careful to only pass this on to responsible Catholics. You can write in French if you prefer. The email address is admin@tradidi.com